Freitag, 1. Februar 2013

Winners & Top Picks of Challenge #79 - Celebration

Noch einmal vielen Dank an alle, die an unserem Blog Hop mitgearbeitet und teilgenommen haben! 
First we would like to thank everyone who participated in our Blog Hop and our challenge! Thank you so much!!

Nun zu unseren Top 3 - wie immer war es sehr schwer, sich für nur 3 zu entscheiden, denn alle Einsendungen waren total schön!
 And now to our three Top Picks - as always it was really hard to choose only three as all entries were so great!







Please feel free to grab our TOP 3 blinkie: 


And now to the winners of the Blog Hop:


The great stamp set of Visible Image goes to Mamapia (froebelsternchen has entered the draw with number 9)
 The great selection of Tando Creative chipboards go to Kerstin
 And the voucher of 100 Proof Press goes to Froebelsternchen

Congratulations!! Please send an e-mail at funwithatcs@gmx.at to claim your prize!


As most of you will have seen already, we have another new designteam member - Irit. Please welcome her in our designteam!


My name is Irit and I am from sunny Israel. In my ‘real life’ I am
a dentist, now a part time job because I need time for my scrapping and crafting addiction! I’ve been married for 29 years to a retired high police officer, who is the full time family cook these days. I am a Mom to 4 grown ups: 2 sons and twin daughters. An empty nest, and finally having time for me, is the main reason for my crafting obsession! I’ve been totally addicted to crafting since I was a little girl. Today I mostly scrap and do altered art, and I stamp a lot. I design for other companies and many challenge blogs. My work has been published in magazines in Israel and the UK. My other addiction is folk dancing! I am thrilled to be a part of this great DT.


5 Kommentare:

Ali hat gesagt…

Oooh thrilled to bits to be chosen as a Top 3! :D Thank you! :)

Ali

Claudia N. hat gesagt…

Congrats to all the lucky winners and to the Top3. Well done, Ladies!

die amelie - Claudia x

maj. hat gesagt…

Thank you :))))
Congratulation to the all winners!!!

mark gould hat gesagt…

congrats to everyone and thanks for hopping along x

Kati hat gesagt…

OMG - I won! Thanks a lot, I m soo happy.
hugs
mamapia